Sunday, April 22, 2012

Why you? Why me?


A life crisis is a turkey dinner with all the fixings prepared just for you by the universe.

      You have two options..........

      You can look at it in dread and horror realizing that the kitchen is an unholy mess of food bits spilled and dessicated on the stove, pots and pans that may require a blow torch to burn off caked residue, followed by a pile of dishes whose height challenges that of the Burj Kahlifa in Dubai (at a mere 2,717 feet and 163 floors).

       Or, you can realize that this banquet may have something to offer, sit down, get comfy, and take your time to eat, making sure to fully savor/investigate/understand each bite. How does this food smell? How does it look? How does it feel in your mouth? How does the texture change with chewing? How does the taste change with chewing? What are the sensations as you swallow? What will happen to this food as it winds its way through your stomach and intestines? 

       Each little bit breaks down and is turned into fuel, your fuel. To fuel your blood, your flesh, your organs, your thoughts, your feelings, your moods, your understanding, your healing. To fuel you.

       The universe provides all manner of opportunities (good, bad, pretty, ugly, easy, hard, joyful, excruciating) that we can make use of as we travel through this winding maze called life.

Happy and productive travels my friends!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Very interesting post! Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you are reading this and you are suffering from any kind of human disease God just heard your prayer,Dr Itua Herbal Center Contact,Email: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Or WhatsApp:+2348149277967.
     I was so very sick when I came across someone telling story of his life on how Dr Itua gave his dead life back to her, Her Name was Achima Abelard A Germany lady.
    Dr Itua help me to cure my Bladder cancer, I take his treatment for 3 weeks and I was cured completed. He resides in west African but I order his herbal medicines through Mail which I received withing 5 days also I was instructed on how I will drink it for 3 weeks to cure which I did totally I'm well now.
    I think this Dr Itua is A GOD sent from heaven because i have heard several times that there is no cure but Dr Itua surprises me, put joy on my face.if you are suffering from,Bladder cancer,Throat cancer,Thyroid Cancer,Uterine cancer,Fibroid,Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Scoliosis,Brain Tumor,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity,Multiple myeloma,Tach Diseases,Leukemia,Liver cancer,
    Esophageal cancer,Gallbladder cancer,Gestational trophoblastic disease,Head and neck cancer,Hodgkin lymphoma
    Intestinal cancer,Kidney cancer,Hpv,Lung cancer,Melanoma,Mesothelioma,Neuroendocrine tumors
    Non-Hodgkin lymphoma,Oral cancer,Breast Cancer, Prostate Cancer, Ovarian cancer,Hepatitis,Skin cancer,Soft tissue sarcoma,Spinal cancer,Adrenal cancer.Bile duct cancer,Bone cancerStomach cancer
    Testicular cancer,
    Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresSclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Chronic Diarrhea,Copd,Parkinson,Als,Adrenocortical carcinoma  Infectious mononucleosis. Vaginal cancer,Vulvar cancer,,Sinus cancer,Brain cancer,Hiv,Herpes,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Chronic Disease.

    ReplyDelete